Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: I've been bad *EG*

  1. #11
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    uhhuh ...*falls over in a nervous spasm*

    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.

    Internet Addicts
    The FightClub Forum
    InternetTerrorists.org

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *cringes again* Or like when you run yer fingernails down a chalkboard! *giggle*

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  3. #13
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    That no bother me. I have wooley gloves. N chewin on em *shudders*

    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.

    Internet Addicts
    The FightClub Forum
    InternetTerrorists.org

  4. #14
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    sqqqqqquuueeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk

    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.

    Internet Addicts
    The FightClub Forum
    InternetTerrorists.org

  5. #15
    Inactive Member TOADIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2000
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Dances to "Tequilla!"* Pass the salt!!!! Hic!

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *slaps Daffy in the back of his forehead...CLUG*..Stop that..you're making my teeth ache...*LOL*..*KOTC*

    *licks Toadie...downs a double shot of tequila...sucks a wedge of lemon*..ooo wheee toadie...you sure do make my head buzzzzzz..*LMAO* biggrin

    I am the Tequila Queen of Fort Wallace...*LMAO*

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...

  7. #17
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Slaps me in the back of the forehead? *thinks about that one*

    Wouldnt you have to remove the top of my skull, then remove my brain, stick your hand in my skull and slap the back of my forehead? *scared* *LOL*

    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.

    Internet Addicts
    The FightClub Forum
    InternetTerrorists.org

  8. #18
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ou are so nasty ...but I luvs ya sis

    ------------------
    Dont shit me off !!!
    I have a VooDoo Dolly with your name on it!!

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    tanks ya lil sis..*hugz*

    Daffy...I have a rusty wooden spoon here just ready to eat..oops..remove your brains with..*angelic cheesy grin* azzangel

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...

  10. #20
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    there isnt much of a meal there *L

    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.

    Internet Addicts
    The FightClub Forum
    InternetTerrorists.org

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •